Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer Series Blog Link-Up Week 3: Scheduling

I cannot believe how quickly summer is flying by! Only a few more weeks and I am officially back in my classroom!



We are entering Week 3 of our Blog Link-Up! This week we will be focusing on scheduling....Daily Schedules, Student Schedules, and Staff Schedules (for those of us that are special educators). There are also several other areas of scheduling that you can discuss as well, such as IEP scheduling, parent-teacher conference scheduling, and etc. This is an area that I am really hoping to revamp and change in my class next year. With that said, I am not going to write up my ideas and tips and tricks until later, BUT I want to read all about your systems! I need as much help as I can get.

I am SO excited to read your posts...I have already learned so much over the past 2 weeks!

Thanks for linking up!


No comments:

Post a Comment