Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, July 6, 2015

Make Your Masterpiece: TPT Seller Challenge Week 3




I just finished editing and posting 2 new products! For week 3 of the TPT Seller Challenge, we were challenged to create a new product [masterpiece] and swap with a partner for editing and constructive criticism. My safety and hygiene products have been a hit so I decided to continue the lifeskills theme and create a new series for special education (and early elementary) classrooms. My new product series is called Delightful Lifeskills. I now have a Body Parts Vocabulary Unit and Clothing Vocabulary Unit in addition to my older Safety and Hygiene Units.



Included in each product are: 

1. Vocabulary Cards

2. Adapted Vocabulary Book 


3. "I See" Student Book


4. No-Prep Worksheets (Differentiated for either 3 or 4 levels of learners)


Both products are 50% off through July 11, 2015 at midnight PST.

Special thanks to Erin of You Aut-a Know and Nicole of Adventures in the ATC for being my wonderful editors. 

AND thank you Smarty Symbols for making wonderful graphics! 


No comments:

Post a Comment