Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Series: Blog Link-Up Week 1: Classy Classrooms

I got the key to my new classroom yesterday. I am so excited to plan, decorate, and organize my new classroom. I am thinking about all the new things I want to try and implement this year. I know that all of you have so many ideas, which is the inspiration behind my Summer Series: Blog Link-Up. I want to get all of your wonderful ideas in one place so that anyone who is interested in that topic can simply look here. General education teachers and special education teachers are all welcome to link-up here! Please only link blog pages (no TPT stores) and please provide feedback on at least 2 other blogs! You can link up old blog posts from years ago or new blog posts just written today! Here is an overview of the topics that we will be discussing. 



Week 1: Classy Classrooms

I want to see it all....classroom decoration ideas, classroom layouts, classroom organization ideas. You have wonderful ideas to share! If you share on instagram or facebook be sure to #delightfullylinkingup.

Click here to see pictures of my classroom! 


Happy Linking! 


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for the link-up invite. I love the pictures of your classroom :)

    ReplyDelete