Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Makeover Madness: TPT Seller Challenge Week 1


I have joined hundreds of other teachers and Teachers Pay Teachers sellers in the 4 Week Seller Challenge. The goal of the first week was to makeover old products by updating fonts, content, and covers! I made over a few of my older products and am very please with how they turned out! Be sure to head over to my store and check them out because they are on sale through Sunday, June 21st! Simply click on the product that you are interested in and it will take you over to my store!

1. Reading Comprehension Based on the Book, The Day the Crayons Quit, by Drew Daywalt

This was my very first TPT product!!!

I updated fonts, made fonts bigger, and created a beautiful new cover page! This is a great product for the beginning of the year for your higher functioning kiddos or for early elementary (1st-2nd grade).



2. Crayon Themed Letter Practice for Early Elementary or Special Education Classrooms

I had this product in my store, but removed it because I felt that it needed to be revamped. This was the perfect week for me to revamp and repost! It is great for back to school for special education classrooms. It covers very basic letter ID skills. It focuses specifically on the letters B, G, P, R, W, Y, & O.


3. Crayon Themed Basic Math Unit

Like my letter unit, I removed this item because it needed to be revamped. It includes counting, basic addition, skip counting by 10, and subtraction word problems (1) worksheets.


4. Crayon Themed Basic Academic BUNDLE for Early Elementary or Special Education

I updated my very first BUNDLE, which includes several of the items mentioned above AND more! This is perfect for Back to School! 



Be sure to re-download these products if you had previously purchased them! 

Also, do not forget to enter my 300 Followers Celebration giveaway (see previous blog post to enter). 



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Crayon-Themed-Basic-Academic-BUNDLE-for-Early-Elementary-or-Special-Ed-1149243https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Comprehension-Based-on-The-Day-the-Crayons-Quit-1146446

2 comments:

  1. Your updates look great! The Day the Crayons Quit is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your updates really make a big difference! Great job on the Week 1 Challenge! I enjoyed stopping by your blog!

    Lindsay
    The Owl Teach

    ReplyDelete