Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, March 7, 2015

5 Days of Fun: FINAL DAY

A HUGE thank you to all of you that participated in my 5 Days of Fun (well, 7 days) celebration! I reached my goals. I now have 113 followers on facebook and 208 followers on Teachers Pay Teachers. It's not about that though...it's about reaching and teaching the kiddos! I hope that you all picked up some resources that you can use in your classroom.

Here are my final products for the celebration:

NEW PRODUCT: Counting Safety Signs File Folder Activity (FREE)





PRODUCT MAKEOVER: Safety Sign of the Week Printable Pack (50% off through March 8, 2015)




FLASH FREEBIE: Keep Calm and Collect Data (FREE through March 8, 2015)




Make sure to follow my facebook page, TPT store, and blog for more updates.

Also, make sure to enter my SPRING product GIVEAWAY! You can win all three of my spring products: Spring ELA "I See" Unit, Spring File Folder Activities, and Spring Basic Math Unit ($7 value). It ends March 9th at 12:00am eastern time!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment