Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, March 2, 2015

5 Days of Fun: Day 3

I love file folders! We use them daily in my class. I cannot imagine what my day would look like without them or at least some sort of independent work. They build skills and confidence.

With that said, I just created 26 new COUNTING file folder activities. Almost my entire class has a counting objects 1-10 goals or a number correspondence goal. I made this pack, Counting things that begin with letters A-Z, to help my kiddos practice counting and to learn new vocabulary.

Here we go....day 3:

NEW PRODUCT: Counting things that begin with letters A-Z File Folder Activities (50% off today only!)








PRODUCT MAKEOVER: Feelings Social Story & Letter Writing (50% off today only!)






FLASH FREEBIE: Personal Planner 

Thanks for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment