Header/Navigation Bar

Sunday, March 1, 2015

5 Days of Fun: Day 1


I cannot believe that I have been selling on Teachers Pay Teachers for a year! Time has gone so fast and I have learned SO much! I have all of YOU to thank for your faithful following and encouragement throughout the year. With that said, it's time to have some fun! Over the next 5 days, I will be posting 5 new products, makeover 5 of my old products, and will have 5 flash (all day long) freebies! My goal is to get to 200 followers on TPT (I'm only 2 away) and 100 followers on facebook (I'm only 10 away). Can you help me? Follow my store and share with your friends!

Day ONE

NEW PRODUCT: Spring Basic Math Activities for Early Elementary or Special Education (50% off today only!)










PRODUCT MAKEOVER: Sally the SUPER Shamrock Adapted Book (50% off today only!)

FLASH FREEBIE: Book vs. Movie Rating Sheets 

Grab them while you can! Happy shopping, happy Sunday!

Make sure to stop by tomorrow for more goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment