Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spring ELA "I see" Unit Just Posted

I just created a new product that I am so excited to use in my own classroom. For those of you that purchased my February Unit, this is very similar except it only includes the ELA section.


We have been practice "I see" sentences and reading "I see" books. My students have been "rocking it." I am one proud teacher. I made this product to expose them to new vocabulary and to help them become confident in their reading abilities.

What's included?

Vocabulary Cards

Spring "I see" Adapted Book
This is perfect for whole group or for your ELA center. It helps the students become familiar with the vocabulary. 

Student "I see" Take-Home Book
Once the students are familiar with the vocabulary, they can begin their own "I see" books. The students cut out the pictures, read the sentence, and then glue the correct picture in the box. When they are done, they can color and take it home to read with their family. 

10 Sentence Building Worksheets 

Beginner 

Intermediate

You can purchase this product at my TPT store here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment